How Healthy Vending is Changing
The Face of Vending
Healthy vending machines aren’t your typical vending machines. They feature state-of-the art technology, such as credit card readers, remote monitoring systems, LCD screens that can display advertisements and nutritional information, and vend-sensor technology that ensures a vend every time! Never before has a vending machine been this high-tech.
Unlike the traditional vending business, healthy vending is growing faster than ever. People across the world are realizing a need for change, and healthy vending is a lucrative business to get into. With the advancement of technology, healthy vending machines are getting a makeover. People notice these changes, and are lured to an attractive, innovative machine.
It’s time to capitalize on the healthy food boom by investing in healthy vending machines!
What types of healthy vending machines are there?
- Pros: less expensive, widely available, ability to haggle with the seller
- Cons: usually no warranty, not as attractive as new machines, and you don’t really know how they were treated in the past. They could have suffered vending machine abuse.
- Pros: good-looking, warranty, you know what you’re getting, they have the latest vending technologies like bill validators and credit card readers
- Cons: More expensive and the price is more rigid from the manufacturer
- Vend both snacks and drinks
Snack only/beverage only:
- Machine dedicated to vending only drinks or only snacks
Get Started With HUMAN Healthy Vending Today
Starting off, you may want to go with a used combo machine at one location to see if you like the business. This is low investment, low risk.
BUT, if you’re serious about growing a legit vending business, you’ll want to start with new combo machines. This way you have full versatility in whatever location you place your machines (combo allows for both drink and snack) AND you’ll have an attractive, new machine under warranty.
There are already thousands of people across the world in the healthy vending machine business. Here are some things they had to say about the business:
“What drew us towards H.U.M.A.N. was the focus on healthy living, and the opportunity to create a business around that. My wife and I are truly passionate about healthy lifestyles, and we would love to spread our passion to our community in hopes of gaining others in this fight against obesity.”
“We see H.U.M.A.N. as a channel to do this, as well as an opportunity for my wife and I to create a business together.”
-Buck and Meggie Bradberry, Healthy Vending Operators in Greenville, NC