Why Vending is the Perfect Food Franchise Business
If you’re an entrepreneur who is looking to start a food franchise business, then you have many options to choose from.
By now, you’ve probably already considered the most obvious choices: the big restaurant franchises, fast food joints, the typical coffee and donut shops, pizza chains and others. But one of the most solid franchise opportunities in the food industry that you may have overlooked is … vending.
In just a few short years, the vending landscape has begun to change dramatically, because of the efforts made by HUMAN Healthy Vending. Fresh, healthy products and innovative technology have flipped this industry on its head and are changing the way that today’s health-conscious consumers think about vending.
Let’s look at just a few reasons why vending could be the perfect food franchise business for you.
3 Key Benefits of a Vending Food Franchise Business
Easy to start, easy to run
- As a food franchise business, vending is possibly the easiest enterprise you can start – and it’s just as easy to operate. You place the machines, keep them stocked and collect the cash. It’s really that simple.
- Of course, you’ll want to partner with the right vending company to ensure that you have access to the hottest and freshest products people want, delivered through state-of-the-art machines that attract business, rather than scare people off.
- Whether you operate the business yourself, or hire others to do the inventory and collections for you, this business model is far simpler than those at franchise restaurants and fast food chains.
All cash business
One of the major draws to vending is that it’s an all-cash business – you can literally collect and pocket the money as often as you like. But even better, today’s state-of-the-art machines from HUMAN Healthy Vending are also built with credit card readers, which results in two huge benefits:
- It attracts the growing number of customers who don’t carry cash on them.
- It generates faster cash flow into your account, so you can get paid without having to visit the machine.
Let’s face it: opening a large restaurant food franchise business is not very easy, and it’s certainly not cheap. Opening several locations is even harder. But with vending, the market is wide open. There is never a shortage of businesses, retail stores, offices, schools, gyms and other areas where you can place your machines – especially if you are offering unique products, rather than the standard gum balls and stale candy.
Opening a restaurant of any kind can cost upwards of $1 million. You have to get the real estate, build or renovate the building, hire employees and so on. In vending, you purchase or lease the machines, pay for inventory and transportation costs, and that’s about it. For entrepreneurs who are looking for an affordable business, vending just makes sense.
Discover a Better Food Franchise Business
At HUMAN Healthy Vending, we give consumers the fresh, healthy foods and drinks they’re looking for – delivered through attractive, state-of-the-art machines that benefit our operators just as much as our customers.
It’s no wonder then that our vending opportunity is spreading like wildfire across the United States. Recently named on Forbes’ list of “America’s Most Promising Companies,” HUMAN Healthy Vending is attracting all levels of entrepreneurs who are seeking a fun, exciting and innovative business that they can feel great about.
Ready to learn more about the business opportunity at HUMAN Healthy Vending? Just give us a buzz!