Learn more about our line up of Healthy Vending MachinesLEARN MORE
Healthy Micro Markets
Learn more about Healthy Micro Markets for OfficesLEARN MORE
Learn more about our healthy snack delivery programs for offices & homesLEARN MORE
Meet Your Local Healthy Snacking Experts:
Stacey and Brian Van Lente
Being parents, we started researching good things to eat as snacks for our family. We quickly realized that some of the snacks and drinks we thought were healthy were actually far from it. We decided it was time to make a change and H.U.M.A.N. Healthy Vending fit right into our desire to make that healthier change…one snack at a time. H.U.M.A.N Healthy Vending helps bring more nutritional options to everyone helping others to make those same changes.
We love the idea that we can bring these healthier choices to other families in our community and make healthier snacks easily available. With so many activities and the busy lives that families have, healthy snacking is a must!
We have lived In Elk Grove for over 19 years and have a vested interest in seeing our Community grow into a healthier place to live and work. Changing to healthy snacks is just the start. We have the unique opportunity to be able to bring healthier choices in snacking to our schools, gyms and businesses. We are not one of the “big” impersonal vendors. We are local, community based, and we understand what customer service means and how important it is. We are excited to be a part of bringing H.U.M.A.N. Healthy Vending to Sacramento and the surrounding areas.
• Fast and personal service- direct contact with us, the local franchisee…no pressing 1 for a directory
• Straightforward healthy philosophy-we believe in what we do and the products we provide
• The most updated, energy efficient and trouble free machines on the market
• Products you and your customers want
• Flexible payment options-cash, credit and debit
Ranked as the #168 Fastest Growing Company in America by Inc. 500
Healthy Vending in Elk Grove, CA
CITY OF ELK GROVE SETTING FORTH A COMMITMENT TO OBESITY PREVENTION
City Council Meeting Sept 2011- The City Council of the City of Elk Grove hereby recognizes that obesity is a serious public health threat to the health and wellbeing of adults, children and families in Elk Grove. While individual lifestyle changes are necessary, individual efforts alone are insufficient to combat obesity’s increasing trend. Significant societal and environmental changes are needed to support individual efforts to make healthier choices.
• One in four youth between the ages of 9 and 16 in California is overweight and locally 23.3% of Elk Grove youths in grades 5, 7, and 9 are overweight (as reported by the California Center for Public Health Policy)
• More children are being diagnosed with diseases linked to being overweight and obese than previously seen, such as Type 2 diabetes and heart disease
• The current generation of children are expected to have shorter lives than their parents due to the consequences of obesity
• The annual cost to California — in medical bills, workers compensation and lost productivity — for overweight, obese, and physically inactive residents exceeds $41 billion
• Supporting the health of residents and the local workforce may lead to decreases in chronic disease and health care costs and increase productivity.
To that end, the City of Elk Grove adopts this Healthy Eating Active Living resolution. Included in this resolution is the need for the City of Elk Grove to set nutrition standards for vending machines located in City operated locations.