Choosing a franchise can be an arduous task, but one of the first steps to making the right decision is asking the right questions.
We want to make it easier for you by passing along the know-how of our franchisees who have been there, done that.
Jason Bryant and Karen Morais—a franchisee team based in Concord, New Hampshire—describe, below, the four questions you should ask when choosing a franchise.
Click above to watch & learn from Jason & Karen
Jason Bryant and Karen Morais are new HUMAN franchisees who have already secured two high school locations for healthy vending machines and a location for a healthy micro market. Pulled from the video above, the following are the top four questions they asked before choosing HUMAN as their franchise opportunity:
1. Is the service or product the franchise provides in demand? Is this franchise working with trends or against them? Is there a need for this service in your community?
When it comes to HUMAN—we’re working with trends for healthful eating. There is not just a consumer demand, but also a legislative demand for healthy vending and other automated retail technologies.
2. Does the franchise offer a support system that will truly lift me up when I need it? Will this franchise take your money and then leave you to fend for yourself or is its leadership invested in your success with systems and policies in place to ensure your growth?
When it comes to HUMAN—we support our franchisees in all steps of their business with countless tools, systems and one-on-one support not just to solve challenges but also to expand their businesses. As Jason says in the video, HUMAN offers, “community, team,
- Top 3 Things We Learned About HUMAN Healthy Vending Subscribers - July 25, 2014
- HUMAN’s Micro Markets Land on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Innovation List - July 4, 2014
- Healthy Micro Market Expansion at Edmunds.com - June 10, 2014